Get All Import Related Answers Here
Can I get the summary of import procedure?
Import means "bringing into India from a place outside India.". Import procedure depends upon the import policies, requirements and customs of different countries. An importer cannot import goods into India directly without a valid import license. For issuing import license importers are divided into three categories:
- Actual Users:If the importer import goods for his own use in industrial process is called actual user.
- Registered Exporter:If a person or importer importing against exports made under a scheme of export promotion and others have to obtain license from the chief controller of exports and imports.
- Established Importer:If the importer import goods of the class in which he is interested during the basic period of the class is called Established Importer
- Import of Agriculture
- Canalized Import
- Restricted old motor car's
Important Document in Import Trade
- Import License(if required)
- Letter of Credit
- Bill of entry
Document submitted by Importer
- Delivery order
- Bill of lading
- Insurance Policy
- Packing list