Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of commerce is an association of business organizations in India. It was established in 1927,
on the advice of Mahatma Gandhi by Purushottam Das Thakurdas. It is a form of business network like a local organization
of businesses whose goal is to further the business interests of the community. It is a not-for-profit and non-government organization.
It includes membership for both corporate sectors public and private. Chamber has an indirect membership with 2,50,000 companies all over the world.
It’s headquartered in the national capital New Delhi and has presence in 11 states in India and more than 8 countries across the world.
- To promote healthy interface between the government and business community.
- To produce conditions for the globalization of the Indian economy.
- To building membership
- Improve membership value
- Create awareness between businessmen
- Facilitate commercial interaction
- Technology Transfer
- Protects trade marks & patterns
- Acts as arbitrator
- Develop trade & industry
- Collects information
- Reports & journals
- Advisory services
- Recovery of debts
- Trade reference information
- Helps importers & exporters
- Issues export certificate
- Influence economic policy
- Trade Enquiries
- Certificate of Origin
- Investment Matchmaking
- Foreign investment and trade Promotion.
- VISA Documentation