International Trade Codes 2012
ITC(International Trade Codes) is a comprehensive database available in the format of raw data, used in international trade classification. It contains over 32,000 distinct and current records. It offers a simple solution for classifying import and export products. It provides a complete co-ordination between each of the following code systems:
- SITC Code
- NAICS Code
- Harmonized Code
- SIC Code
- End-Use Code
- By using ITC, we can easily import database directly for company-wide use.
- By knowing only keyword, we can classify any product traded within seconds.
- Classify easily harmonize products across the 5 major trade classifications.
Itc is used to:
- Translation between any of the international trade classifications.
- find the appropriate Harmonized code for the product you import or export.