Shipping and Logistics Management
Shipping and Logistics Management serves the knowledge which have acquired from being educators and observers of the shipping industry. It explains how the shipping market functions, examining the strategic and operational issues that affect entrepreneurs in this industry. Shipping and Logistics Management also aims to answer several important questions in the shipping industry, including:
- What are the shipping markets?
- How are freight rates determined?
- What are the shipping cost structures?
- What are the patterns of sea transport? and
- How do companies in the shipping industry operate?
- Port Planning
- Port Marketing
- Introduction to Maritime Management
- Ship Chartering, Sale and Purchase
- Legal Aspects of Port Management
- Cargo Documentations